Unit Manager - Nursing Home
£19.67 per hour and a £5,000 welcome bonus
A new complex needs care home providing specialist nursing care for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity care needs The home has 40 large bedrooms spread over three floors and surrounded by large landscaped gardens around the home. It'll care for 40 adults living with a range of complex needs including mental and physical health conditions.
With excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of a team where you can make the difference and every day better.
We are looking for a Senior Registered Nurse to join the team as our Unit Manager. Being at the forefront of clinical care delivery you will be responsible in providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. You will be empowered to really make a difference and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
You will lead the nurse team during your shifts; you will make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
* Free uniform
* Free car parking
* Clinical Supervisions
* Paid enhanced DBS check
* Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
* Full paid induction
What do we ask of you?
* You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
* You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
* You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
* As with all our employees, you will be expected to work within our staff values and use these at all times by being an effective communicator and being passionate about your work.
* Working alongside staff teams you will be a team player by coaching and mentoring junior staff, demonstrating outstanding communication skills with a positive and supportive attitude within a multi-disciplined team.
* You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
For more information on this excellent Unit Manager opportunity in Bradford please apply below