Position: CNC Miller
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus overtime
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am till 4pm and Friday 6am till 1pm
Location: Commutable from Camberley, Bracknell, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford, Aldershot, Basingstoke and surrounding areas
An established and growing manufacturing company who precision machined parts and solutions to various industries, including aerospace, are on the lookout for CNC Miller to work on their Heidenhain controlled machines. No expense is spared in investment of new cutting edge technology. You will benefit from working with the best machines on the market, and a great team environment. Having recently opened a new factory, they are keen to get more people onboard who are not afraid of hard work and looking to make a career move.
CNC Miller, working in a state of the art and modern factory, your role in will include;
* Set and operate modern CNC Milling machines that are Heidenhain controlled, working to microns.
* If you have programming experience, this will be useful but not essential as training will be provided for the right person.
* Reading Engineering drawings.
* Working to deadlines and quality standards.
* Supporting other areas when required.
* Experienced CNC Milling experience.
* Ideally with Heidenhain controlled CNC Milling Machine
* Most CNC machining will be considered, measuring components to micron tolerances.
* Understand / Read Engineering Drawings.
* Physically fit and hungry to learn and settle within a great environment and team.
* Strong team player - This company promote teamwork and is imperative part of this role.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful