Operations Manager | Manchester Region | Elderly Nursing & Residential Care Homes
* Must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
* NW England & Manchester Region covering Nursing Homes + Residential Care Homes
* The Salary is £65,000 per year + Benefits
Brief: A unique opportunity for an ambitious Operations Manager to oversee the management of Nursing & Residential Care homes in NW England & Greater Manchester. You will be expected to provide strong leadership, mentoring and support to the team; you will be supported centrally by a large team of colleagues.
The Care Group
The care group is award-winning, a top 20 nationwide group and is an innovative business by having a modern approach to care with industry-leading KPIs. They are expanding rapidly and have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
Each care home is modern, purpose-built and branded as a Luxury, Top-end Care Group with a clear and concise philosophy on care running through each home.
Required Experience, Licence & Qualifications
* Must have a Nursing Qualification with an active NMC pin.
* Essential to have Regional/Operational experience within a care group
* Must have at least 3 years of experience working as a Regional / Operations / Peri Home Manager within an Elderly Nursing Care Group.
* Will be expected to be visible across all care homes within the NW / Greater Manchester area.
* Must have expert CQC and CCG knowledge and the confidence to manage a team of Home Managers
* You have an NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
* You must possess a full UK Driving license
* The purpose of your role is to provide operational and clinical support to maximise the delivery of high-quality care, operational effectiveness and commercial success for each home.
* You will lead a team of Home Managers in key areas of the business, motivating them to hit targets, complete action plans and ultimately create outstanding places to live and work for the residents and employees
* You will work alongside a Regional Director to manage the overall direction, strategy and vision of the business and ensure that this is followed at the home level.
* Possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to drive KPIs such as; occupancy, staffing, recruitment, compliance & networking to ensure the company's long term success.
* Have excellent communicative skills
* Demonstrate excellent leadership
* Oustanding business acumen
* A fantastic salary package.
* Excellent opportunity to join a new care group that is growing
* Fantastic support from other Operation Managers, Directors and Home Managers
* Continued investment in your professional development
* A comprehensive and supportive induction programme
* Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
* Staff well-being programme
* Initial phone screening
* Followed by a two-stage interview process
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity apply below and upload a full CV.
Alternatively, please contact BE Healthcare directly on (phone number removed)