£21.75 per hour | 40 Hours (part-time hours available) - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 'Good' CQC Rating
An elderly care home in the Leeds area is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as a Clinical Lead to support the Care Home Manager on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a supportive and caring team, providing excellent elderly care in their fully CQC compliant home.
Details of this Clinical Lead position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 40 hours (Permanent full or part time hours to suit)
• A fantastic pay rate offered at £21.75 per hour
• Company pension
• Discounted / Free food
• On-site parking
• Sick pay
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of person-centred care being delivered to residents, ensuring a high standard is maintained in accordance with legislation and national standards. Duties will include supervising care in each unit, effective clinical leadership, mentoring anf supervising your nursing/care team.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• At least two years experience in nurse management
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation