Primary Supply Teacher
All specialisms - EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
We are currently adding to our Primary Supply Teacher team for day to day, long term and permanent assignments from now and September 2022.
· Recruiter: Stafflex Education
· Date posted: 17/06/22
· Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
· Salary: £110 to £189 Per Day (ECTs welcome to apply. Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills)
· Sector: Education
· Job Type: Temporary
· Duration: Ongoing
· Work Hours: Part Time and Full Time
· Qualifications: QTS, QTLS
· Role: Teacher
Here at Stafflex Education we work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based primary schools. At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Our primary schools and academies, located across Huddersfield and the wider area, can offer you:
· A diverse range of teaching environments
· Supportive leaders and colleagues
· Clear strategies for behaviour management
· Innovative and creative teaching and learning methods
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex Education can offer you:
· Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
· Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
· Weekly BACS /PAYE pay through our in house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
· Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including downloading useful training documents and more
· Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
· Local, convenient assignments
· 24/7 phone service
If you hold a teaching qualification, and are looking to make a difference through the world of education then please apply now or call (phone number removed) to begin your supply teaching journey with Stafflex.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Agency and Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people