Our friendly team at Airthrey Care Home in Airth are looking for a Charge Nurse to join them, as they provide high quality nursing care to the residents of our purpose built 52 bed care home.
£19.48 per hour + benefits + overtime
You are a skilled and motivated nurse with previous clinical experience, strong communication and organisation skills and natural drive. Warmly welcomed into our team, you will be empowered to deliver clinical leadership and oversight across the home.
You will play a vital role in co-ordinating and delivering the clinical aspects of an evidence based, personalised approach to care, whilst maintaining our values driven approach.
Working as part of a caring team, you will have access to our mentorship programme and be supported in your personal growth. With supernumerary hours as part of your working week, you will be able to access opportunities to build your Continuing Professional Development portfolio, develop your own skills and continue to progress your career. All whilst helping us to make care mean more for our residents.
Sound interesting? We would love to have a conversation and answer any questions you might have. Click 'Apply'. We would love to hear from you!
What we'll need from you:
* Relevant nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RLDN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Well-developed clinical knowledge
* The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
* Professional confidence with a calm approach and the ability to set professional boundaries
* Strong communication skills
* Collaborative approach to your work
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks
What you can expect in return: You can expect to enjoy the usual benefits of working in an organisation that values its people, including: * Investment in your ongoing professional development, including mentorship scheme * Additional clinical skills training
* Nurse refer a friend bonus scheme
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
* Company pension scheme
* Company sick pay scheme
* Hourly overtime rates available
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG)