Tradewind are recruiting! Are you seeking your next Teaching Assistant role in Rotherham?
Tradewind are seeking a Teaching Assistant to start at a primary school as soon as possible. The role could then continue for the next academic year too. The role will involve working in either KS1 or KS2 on a 121, small group and whole class basis. They are seeking a Teaching Assistant with prior experience, or experience working with SEN.
The school is located in a suburban area of Rotherham. They have a fantastic leadership team who are able to offer training and support.
The salary will range from £14,500 to £18,500 pro rata.
Knowledge of the UK National Curriculum, Ukrainian speaking, legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Rotherham. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on or