Logistics & Engineering Procurement Category Manager - Global FMCG Location
£60 - £70k + Car
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
This global FMCG company are seeking a passionate, up and coming procurement professional to join their renowned procurement function to lead the Logistics and Engineering Procurement Category.
This company have global procurement hubs across the continents, practicing best in class procurement, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, passionate procurement professional.
This newly created position
will give the candidate the autonomy to develop this category under their own guise, creating category strategy, and future plans for areas including, but in no way limited to: Warehousing logistics, Distribution Logistics, Mechanical Handling Logistics, Touch Pallets.Logistics & Engineering Procurement Category Manager role involves:
Logistics & Engineering Procurement Category Manager Role Requirements:
- Creating and implementing category strategy to improve the efficiency of the wider procurement function, whilst aiming to both add value and cost save across areas including
- Developing and maintaining cross functional relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders and business partners, globally, at all levels, to add value to the procurement of subcategories within Logistics and Engineering.
- Ensuring your category operates in line with the companies values and future plans, adhering to the relevant legislations and policies.
- Extensive and proven experience operating within procurement functions, with specific experience relating to the relevant areas for the role, ideally including but not limited to: MRO, OPEX, Engineering Procurement & Logistics, distribution.
- A proven track record of managing stakeholders within established procurement functions.
- MCIPS and Degree highly desired.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org Key Words/Skills:
Procurement, Logistics Procurement, Engineering Procurement, FMCG, Global Procurement, Warehouse Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Logistics Generalist, Procurement Generalist, MRO, OPEX, Watford, Midlands, Oxford, Milton Keynes.