HLTA - Required September 2022
Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust
Whaplode Church of England Primary School
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust. We are currently recruiting for a HLTA for Whaplode C of E Primary to start in September 2022.
Whaplode C of E Primary School aim is to inspire and encourage all their children to believe in their ability and be able to succeed in their future goals, reaching full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of working with pupils over the whole age and ability range to deliver a wide range of activities, which support and enhance learning, personal and social development.
• Have the ability to support and complement the professional work of teachers by managing and providing an extensive range of learning related activities.
• Demonstrate the highest expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
• Demonstrate a commitment to raising pupil attainment and achievement.
• Have enthusiasm and commitment.
• Share the Trust and School vision and values Applications from experienced TA's who meet the criteria set out in Person Specification and have relevant experience are welcome.
Whaplode C of E Primary can offer you:
• A strong senior leadership team who will provide mentoring, support, and advice.
• A supportive and hardworking team.
• The challenge of working in a forward-looking school.
• An exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the school within a supportive framework.
• A planned programme of quality professional development.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
(phone number removed)