Job title: Document Controller
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: ASAP - Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £20hr Umbrella
Hours of work: 37 Hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Registering and capturing of documents in the Electronic Document Management System
- Review of document formats, coding and adherence to checking & approval processes for signatures
- Circulation of documents for review, information, acceptance etc.
- Provision of daily/weekly and monthly status reports.
- Archiving, closeout and handover at project completion
- Relevant qualification in Information Management
- Awareness of various contracting methodologies (e.g. FIDIC/NEC3/JCT etc.)
Role information: The Senior Document Controller is responsible for document management independently and primarily in complex situations. The Senior Document Controller is able to establish and maintain the document management plan and process through the project lifecycle.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Document Controller to be based in Bristol on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants