Job title: Beauty Advisors - P&O Ferries
Start date: Available Immediately
Working week - 3 days per week (ideally Thurs/Fri/Sat) 8am-6pm
Rate of pay: £11.05phr
Place of work: P&O Ferries, leaving and returning from port of Dover each day
Essential: Full drivers license & Valid passport
Desirable: Previous retail experience, especially within the beauty sector
Blackjack are looking to recruit dedicated Part Time BA's for a beautiful luxury brand. We are looking for a team to take ownership & accountability to drive the brand forward and continue to grow market share and shop trend.
The successful candidate should be focused, passionate and motivated to meet all KPI's. You will also need to be flexible and be able to work a mixture of earlies and lates
* Boosts the sales of the brands in all axes.
* Know and reach the targets.
* Apply the WINNER selling method.
* Use the catch sentences.
* Perfect product and skin knowledge in order to be able to make a diagnostic and give the proper recommendation to the customer. Systematically link sell products between segments and cross sell between axis or brands.
* Participate fully in launches and animations to recruit customers.
* Ensure that the products from the catalogue are selling.
* Manage stocks at all times to avoid out of stocks (products, testers, gifts, POS material).
* Participate in contests and rewards system organized by the company.
* Establish a good relationship with the generic staff, promoters and heads of perfumery to motivate them into selling our brands.
* Passion for cosmetics and fragrances.
* Sales and working experience.
* Fluent in English.
* Communication skills.
* Good team player.
* People oriented, good listener and observer.
* Pleasant personality, flexible, adaptable and patient.
* Perfect grooming.
* Great presence.
* A sense of trends and luxury.
* Positive attitude.
* Pro-active and reactive
Considerations: You will be sailing through the English Chanel which can be choppy seas. Must be a good sailor