£19.83 - £20.33 p/h- Circa £46.5k | 44 Hours p/w - Day or Night Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A 40 bedded care home in the Rickmansworth area is currently looking to recruit an RGN Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing and dementia care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Excellent hourlies pay rate of £19.83 to £20.33 which comes to an annual salary in the region of £46,500
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Comprehensive induction, ongoing training and career development opportunities
• NMC and DBS fees covered by us
• A range of high street discounts
• Refer a friend scheme (£250 per referral)
• Indemnity insurance
• Around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app
• Free staff uniform
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications and ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained. You will play a key role in leading a team of HCAs on shift and ensuring the clinical and personal care needs of residents are met and that they receive excellent standards of care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse (RGN)
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment
• Confident managing care, administering medications and coordinating HCAs in the delivery of personal care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation