Job title: Beauty Advisors - Brittany Ferries
Boat sails at 08:15 from Portsmouth to Caen, it arrives at 13:15.
Boat sails back from Caen at 16:30, arriving back in Portsmouth at 21:15.
Rate of pay: £11.05phr
Essential: Full drivers license & Valid passport
Desirable: Previous retail experience, especially within the beauty sector
It's a very long day so the shift pattern would be to work one day on, one day off, 3 days total out of 7.
The BA takes their car onboard, so driving is essential. All other aspects of the role are the same as the below. They will be paid for the dwell time in Caen too.
Blackjack are looking to recruit dedicated Part Time BA's for a beautiful luxury brand. We are looking for a team to take ownership & accountability to drive the brand forward and continue to grow market share and shop trend.
The successful candidate should be focused, passionate and motivated to meet all KPI's. You will also need to be flexible and be able to work a mixture of earlies and lates
* Boosts the sales of the brands in all axes.
* Know and reach the targets.
* Apply the WINNER selling method.
* Use the catch sentences.
* Perfect product and skin knowledge in order to be able to make a diagnostic and give the proper recommendation to the customer. Systematically link sell products between segments and cross sell between axis or brands.
* Participate fully in launches and animations to recruit customers.
* Ensure that the products from the catalogue are selling.
* Manage stocks at all times to avoid out of stocks (products, testers, gifts, POS material).
* Participate in contests and rewards system organized by the company.
* Establish a good relationship with the generic staff, promoters and heads of perfumery to motivate them into selling our brands.
* Passion for cosmetics and fragrances.
* Sales and working experience.
* Fluent in English.
* Communication skills.
* Good team player.
* People oriented, good listener and observer.
* Pleasant personality, flexible, adaptable and patient.
* Perfect grooming.
* Great presence.
* A sense of trends and luxury.
* Positive attitude.
* Pro-active and reactive
Considerations: You will be sailing through the English Chanel which can be choppy seas. Must be a good sailor