Huntswood is looking for a hands-on, flexible, and dynamic project manager to join our Technology Change team on a 3-to-6-month contract to support Huntswood as it grows.
In this role you will be supporting all Huntswood's operations by delivering key business improvement project. Working alongside key senior stakeholders you will be responsive to scoping and planning the initiatives from start to beginning.As a Project Manager you will:
A successful Project Manager will have:
- Scope & plan strategic and tactical change and business improvement initiatives/projects
- Create and manage effective project teams and 3rd party partners to an agreed plan to ensure successful delivery of business improvement projects
- Manage and implement projects to ensuring key success criteria and time, cost and quality expectations are met, as well as ensuring all risk, issue and change management aspects of each project are understood and addressed
- Facilitate the engagement of business stakeholders, key users and their leadership teams to evaluate business needs, capture requirements and contribute to the design and development of appropriate and efficient solutions
- Documenting any policy, process and procedural changes as output of projects and initiatives
- Experience in Project Management and Business Analyst disciplines and be capable of delivering projects spanning the business (including IT). A Degree and/or Project Management qualification will be highly regarded
- An investigative nature and logical approach to problem solving
- A strong focus on managing change within the business to ensure that benefits can be realised from project delivery and the ability to assess and improve operational policy and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to build relationships and engage stakeholders of all levels
- Flexibility to be able to work in an environment of continuous change using your excellent time management and organisational skills
- A willingness to travel throughout the UK as directed by the Risk Director
Interested in this Project Manager opportunity? Apply now.
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only
ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not
any other personal details.