£20,000 - £28,000 Depend on experience
Twelve was founded over two years ago by Chris and Neil. Both were ex-directors at a leading Healthcare Agency for 15 and 10 years respectively. Their desire to do good work that makes an impact led them to start Twelve and since launching the company, it has grown from strength to strength. Given their experiences Twelve is a harmony of communications and creativity, working across exciting clients in the Healthcare space.
We're a kind, hardworking group, that are focused on doing excellent work and enjoying it in the process. We're taking the best part of previous agency life and committed to making Twelve a place where talent can grow, have fun and do good.
Do you want to be a force for good? Do you want to create meaningful work that makes a difference? We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Account Executive to join our communications team.
We're looking for a candidate with a minimum of one year's experience in an agency or a relevant marketing-based role, and ultimately an ambitious individual who is passionate about working in communications and driven to succeed.
You'll be working within a fantastic team, across various clients within the healthcare sector, including animal, pharma and consumer health.
* Media relations and outreach: Building long-lasting relationships with press and securing top tier media coverage
* Influencer engagement: Managing successful influencer campaigns
* Social Media and digital activation:
* Community management
* Delivering impactful content plans
* Project Management: Liaising well with the creative team to brief and deliver creative work, ensuring timelines are met and projects delivered within budget
* Client management: Building strong relationships with clients, impressing them with top quality work, and successfully implementing campaigns - shown in achieving campaign targets
* You'll have experience working in a fast-paced environment sometimes managing several projects at a time
* An excellent communicator able to understand, question and articulate comms rationale
* Get a kick out of solving problems, not making them
* Rise to the challenge of tackling communication problems
* Extremely organised and able to manage your own time
* Determined, considered and conscientious
* Honest, committed and kind
* Always looking for opportunities to learn and develop your skill set
* Natural team player with a collaborative approach
We believe in doing good work and doing good for our team. That's why we've worked hard to deliver a comprehensive employee package that includes:
* Private Healthcare
* Flexible working dynamic (inc opportunity to work from home)
* Annual Bonus (up to 10% of salary dependant on company profits)
* Individual growth allowance and personal wellness fund
* 25 days holiday, plus birthday and Christmas days given
* Regular team socials and celebrations of successes
* Welcoming, inclusive, supportive and inspiring office environment
* Competitive salaries: £20,000-£28,000 for AE/SAE roles, depending on experience
If you believe you have the skills, ability and drive to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you. We are interested in what you can do and who you are and understand the attributes we are looking for are not limited to experience in similar positions.
This job description is designed to outline the main duties and responsibilities associated with the role, and this is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties performed.
Adastra HR Ltd is an HR Consultancy managing the response to this vacancy. We are not a recruitment agency. Adastra HR Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all UK legislation. We are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.