An international Manufacturer of Electronic Components is seeking an experienced salesperson within the Electronic Components market ideally based within Southwest UK to join their UK sales team.
This position will be home & field-based with occasional trips to their local office and travel throughout the region.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience working within the Electronic components market. Any relevant technical training or qualifications would also be an advantage.
- Experienced salesperson with a proven track record within the electronic component sector
- High energy, driven individual that can utilise their own initiative and personality to build/ maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Knowledge of industry with the ability to establish new opportunities within the market where ever possible as well as manage the key accounts & clients already in place
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to communicate knowledge with customers.
- A technical background or any qualifications relevant to Electronic Engineering would be an advantage but experience within the Electronic Component market is essentialResponsibilities:
- Represent the company and build relationships to generate sales throughout the UK & Ireland
- Interact directly within the electronic component marketplace including OEMs and Distributors
- Seek out new sales opportunities and build business with customers
- Develop new business opportunities as well as maintain the relationship with existing customersThis role is an opportunity to represent a major electronic component manufacturer who is known and respected throughout the market. You will be encouraged to meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/ develop relationships with customers in your region.