£18.50 - £20.00 per hour (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £37.4k | 36 Hours - Days or Nights | RGN/RMN Considered
A 40-bed care home in Hindhead is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification.
The privately owned home cares for elderly residents with dementia, physical disabilities, and sensory impairment related frailties.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Very competitive rates of £18.50 - £20.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 and comes to an annual salary in the region £37,400
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation