*Looking for a holiday job?*
*Camp Beaumont is growing! So come and join us on our exciting journey...*
Are you looking to get paid whilst having fun during the holidays?
We run day camps for children between the ages of 3 - 16 around London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. These camps operate weekdays only between 8am and 6pm.
The *Camp Manager* has overall responsibility for the camp. You will be the person that everyone at the camp looks to for motivation, support and direction, therefore you must show knowledge and experience in the product, programming, customer care, diplomacy, financial care and health and safety.
You will be required to keep the lines of communication open between the operations team, contact centre and the parents of the children.
As the Camp Manager you will create staff rotas and carefully manage staff ratios daily to ensure we are not over or understaffed and within our budget requirements.
* Over 18 years old
* Available to work during the School Holidays
* Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID's
* Knowledge and experience of managing a childcare camp (programming, health and safety, financial care and customer care).
* Desirable to have a level 3 childcare qualification / PGCE
* Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
* Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
* Have initiative and ability to work independently
* High level of safeguarding awareness
* Paediatric first aid
*What we do at Camp Beaumont:*
With 35 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We've been caring for children for over four decades and continue to offer an excellent childcare service for parents over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we're experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an *enhanced DBS disclosure *and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
*Pay:* Up to £16 per hour
*We have a simple five step process to starting work:*
* Apply with your CV
* 10 minute initial discussion to find out more about you and tell your more about the roles
* A fun and informative experience day
* Job Offer and Background Checks completed
* Attend a fully paid training day