New Job | Interim Finance Business Partner FP&A | £500 to £600 day rate | FTC 6 months | Hemel Hempstead
Morson are proud to be partnering with a commercial construction business looking to bring in an Interim Finance Business Partner, to join the FP&A functionfor a period of 6 months.
The office is based in Hemel Hempstead, the role requires an immediate start, so please only apply if you can start straight away or within a few days of being offered the position.This role is to provide extra resource in the FP&A function to help with the following:
What we are looking for -
- To be the main finance point of contact (business partner) for the PMO/Project Lead - demonstrating commercial acumen;
- Strong stakeholder management
- Reporting Capex/Opex treatment of intangible assets (FRS 102)
- Custodian of intangible asset register across all the ECP projects
- Monthly reporting - Consolidating, tracking, reporting & presenting reports to senior execs
- Cost control and governance - Identify actual costs; chase postings and recharges ensuring all posted correctly and timely
- Re-forecasting; Budgeting
- Variance analysis with insightful commentary
- Posting Accruals & Prepayments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA (3+ years PQE)
- Project accounting experience would be beneficial - IT/systems/software Projects
- Systems experience - ERP Systems, JD Edwards, Power BI would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills is essential
- 6 months (but could be longer); especially if a number of new ECP projects come onboard
: Hemel Hempstead / Hybrid (1 day per week in the office)Day rate:
£500 to £600 per day
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must APPLY NOW, making sure to attach your up-to-date CV.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview. If selected from the shortlist, a 2 stage formal interview process will begin.