To lead continuous improvement activity for Supply Chain through the development and delivery of the Continuous Improvement Strategy and Plan. the post holder will also help develop Functional Capability through Training, Coaching and Mentor-ship in Tools, Techniques and best practice.
• Manage coordination and delivery of Functional Improvement plan.
• Provide business as usual, Continuous Improvement services to the function as recognised and qualified Subject Matter Expert (SME). As per functional need.
• Embed Continuous Improvement Capability throughout Supply Chain through standardisation of best practice and deployment of Improvement Programme.
• Develop and deliver training to ensure Supply Chain personnel are capable and confident to undertake ongoing Improvement activity.
• Provide coaching and mentor-ship to support others in developing Continuous Improvement skill and understanding.
• Conduct analysis and provide/deliver executive summaries, reports and presentations when required.
• Support Supply Chain Managers and Senior Supply Chain Managers in the delivery of wider Supply Chain Transformation objectives