Expenses Team Leader Salary:
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits (pension, healthcare etc.) Location:
Remote About the role:
Reporting to AP Manager, the Expenses Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing a team of two in coding and approving all employee expense and credit card submissions across the group. This includes all employees within the UK, US, and Switzerland. What you will do:
- Main point of contact for the business in relation to expenses
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Preparation of reports
- Administering credit card applications on behalf of employees
- Managing and reviewing credit limits across the group
- Troubleshooting and developing the processes
- Monitoring volumes of expenses and allocating resource where needed
- Ensuring all tasks are completed for month end
- Reporting on approved expenses in preparation for payment runs
- Reviewing the expense queries to ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Checking & coding of a high volume of expenses in line with the company policy
- Dealing with expense discrepancies and employee queries, in a timely, polite & professional manner
- Approving & monitoring of employee expenses
- Adhoc Duties
Who are Fishawack?
- The successful candidate must be computer literate with excellent Excel skills, be confident in learning new systems and understand accounting software principles.
- Must have experience as a team leader within finance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge where appropriate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Highly numerate
- Proven knowledge of VAT to ensure it is reclaimed and processed accurately
- Experience in dealing with multicurrency
- Team player
- A self-starter with a positive "can do" attitude and a down to earth approachable manner
- Ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment, whist adhering to deadlines
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the life science industry. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, Fishawack Health is now an 800+ strong global organisation, bringing together best-in-class agencies and experts across Medical Communications, Consulting, and Commercial.
We help develop, launch, and grow brands for clients across the life sciences industry, including global pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers and emerging biotech and healthcare companies. Our internationally registered, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Knutsford, Manchester, Brighton and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Scottsdale, St. Louis and San Diego). This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.