THE COMPANY: Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting well loved charity based in Lincolnshire to recruit a Deputy Director of Care.
The organisation puts people and the community at the heart of everything that they do and strive for excellence in all areas whilst the delivery of the organisation is carried out with dignity and respect.THE JOB: As Deputy Director of Care, you
will provide continuity of leadership, decision making, direction setting, and appropriate challenge to the clinical directorate and will deputise for the Director of Patient Care when required.This role will form part of the Executive Team and report directly to the Director of Patient Care and will have
delegated responsibility for the leadership and management of the delivery of the organisation as well as providing strategic leadership and decision making within the Exec team and other stakeholders both internal and external ensuring that the delivery of services always remains high quality.
As Deputy Director you will provide and support professional advice to the Board, Executive Directors, senior managers and others on matters relating to nursing and quality and service development and will deputise for the Director of patient Care when needed. You will also be involved in Board level committees and be expected to contribute.
This role will strategically and operationally lead and manage on behalf of the Trust for:
- Clinical Education
- Emergency preparedness and business continuity for the clinical directorate
Duties will include:
THE PERSON: This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an organisation that is well loved and utilised by many people within the area as well as a superb development opportunity as the Director of Care is looking for someone to step up to Director over the next couple of years,
- Lead on the interpretation, analysis and implementation of national and local policy and procedures to ensure expected standards of clinical and managerial practise is in place.
- Support the Director of Care with all aspects of external and Board reporting and development of the Annual Quality Account.
- Ensure that all professional standards and practice, including statutory regulations and revalidation for nursing are adhered to, both personally and for all nurses within the Trust.
- Prepare and present complex and strategic reports to the Executive Team and Trust Board, and external audiences as required.
- Keep up to date with all regulatory, legislative, and best practice changes to patient care, have having delegated responsibility for ensuring teams are aware and adhere accordingly.
You will have experience and proven ability to develop clinical strategy, successfully deliver clinical objectives and will hold strategic leadership responsibility within an organisation.
You will also be up to date with current registration with a relevant professional body in a relevant clinical discipline with evidence of ongoing career long learning and development and ideally a non-medical prescriber with a clear understanding and working knowledge of professional nursing agenda, including safeguarding, and mental capacity act.
You will have a track record of achievement and the ability to lead independently alongside other exec members internally and externally and experience of developing to develop strategy and producing Board level reports.THE BENEFITS: Great benefits including superb pension and good holiday allowance.
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North West, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.