Service Delivery Manager 12 Month Contract Up to £320 per day (Insode IR35)Broughton / Hybrid
Yolk Recruitment are working with a global Aerospace organisation scaling up their UK operations. We're searching for an experienced IT Service Management posfessional to join as Service Delivery Manager at their Broughton site. As Service Delivery Manager you will join an experienced team working to transform the organisations digital capabilities, focused on improving & modernising internal systems & applications. They are currently operating hybrid working with 3 days onsite & 2 days remote available. If successful you will be requried to go through BPSS clearance. This is what you'll be doing:
- Provide input to Senior Management reports and meetings for managed clients.
- Delivery of Weekly & Monthly Service Reports to the customer.
- Ownership of review meetings with the customer during service operations.
- Coordinate changes outside of the baseline design.
- Coordinate risks, with pertinence to managed clients.
- Ensure that Continual Service Improvement measures are delivered and implemented where benefit can be realised.
- Analysis of dashboards/figures delivered to initiating appropriate actions and drum-beating with service provider and/or digital workplace product.
- Analysis of dashboards/figures to determine where current information management processes have blocking points, then to initiate improvement plans with the relevant teams.
- Previous experience within a Service Delivery / Service Transformation position.
- Exwepreicne using digital workflow software such as ServiceNow / Google workplace.
- High level of exeprience within change / service management.