Desktop Support Analyst - £350pd inside IR35 - 3 month contractYour new company
This is a major private equity, real assets and debt investor organisation with an office in Central London.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- End user support for all of the client's offices. Ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner (according to SLAs).
- Provide in person support where required
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues. Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- Supporting AV systems and Telephony
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience supporting Windows 10 Environments
- Excellent working knowledge of core Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Office 365 experience - User Account Management & Troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory and its associated tools.
- Experience supporting remote access systems including MFA, Citrix and Windows Terminal Servers and Meraki VPN connections.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of AV systems, such as Creston and Cisco
- Knowledge of Endpoint Manger (Intune), SCCM, Auto Pilot
What you need to do now
- Exposure to a wide variety of systems and potential avenues for growth with them.
- Access to a wider IT team mostly based in London, with great avenues for career progression available for the right candidate.
- To be part of Pantheon at a transformational time for IT, with the foundations for Pantheon's long-term future being laid down, with lots of project and initiatives going on.
- The opportunity to run your own mini projects and take ownership of key parts of our service.
- Access to our online training platform and time set aside per week for you too upskill.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.