£2000 welcome bonus also included - terms and conditions apply.
As a Deputy Home Manager you'll be making sure the level of clinical care we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements. It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager's absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that's unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
Hourly rate dependent on experience and qualification.
HC-One are looking for a Deputy Home Manager with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You'll be a great mentor who can manage time effectively and keep meaningful records. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
You'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining HC-One you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Well, after all, it's just in your nature.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Deputy Home Manager HC-One will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one. #HCOneJobs