Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) in Victoria, London Borough of Westminster
HLTA to work across Reception Classes
Great Central Location with excellent Transport Links
Gain Education are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) for a position commencing in September in a vibrant mainstream Primary School in Westminster.
About the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role:
* As an HLTA you will be helping the class teacher motivate and support the development of the children.
* As part of this role there will also be the opportunity to work as a cover teacher, meaning you will have a great opportunity in a varied role.
* The successful HLTA will need to act on their own initiative as well as be willing to follow instruction.
This Higher Level Teaching Assistant position is offered on a long-term contract basis starting in the new academic year. The Primary School is located in Westminster with easy access from a number of bus services and Underground services.
This fantastic primary school offers on-going training, which will give you the opportunity to develop innovative patterns of classroom practice as a HLTA.
You will benefit from the school's prime location utilising the surrounding areas including parks and museums. The school boasts extensive facilities and exceptional in-class support provided by the dedicated and skilled staff team.
The successful HLTA will:
* Hold HLTA status.
* Have abition to raise the standards of pupils learning.
* Prepare and deliver learning and play activities for small groups or the class as a whole.
* Assess pupil progress.
* Have an enhanced DBS.
* Have relevant experience supporting pupils in UK Primary Schools and Education settings.
* Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
If you feel you are the right fit for this HLTA role please apply through this advert or contact Gavin at Gain Education to organise a fully paid trial day ASAP.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community