Role: Temp Finance Assistant
Hourly Rate: £10 p/h
Days: Monday - Friday
Assignment Length: 6 weeks
Office Angels Glasgow are recruiting urgently for a Finance Administrator to join our client on a temporary basis.
You will have previous experience within a finance based role, be process driven, and can proficiently manage your own time and tasks within the accounts department.
The appointed person will have working knowledge of SAGE 50 and be able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy finance team.
Provision of accurate accounting services
Oversee both purchase and sales ledger
Creation and management of supplier purchase orders, including monthly reporting cycles
Reconciliation and recording of company credit cards
Effective team mailbox management and distribution of tasks
Process month end journals
Provide additional adhoc finance support as needed
Experience in a similar role creating and managing purchase orders
Finance based experience within a busy finance function
Excellent communication skills To be able to work to strict deadlines
Proficient with MS excel - ability to update and manipulate complex spreadsheets
Flexible approach to working, with drive, enthusiasm and attention to detail
Confident, numerate and articulate with excellent attention to detail
Previous experience of using finance systems
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
* Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
* Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
* Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
* We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
* Weekly pay
* Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
* 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
* Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
* Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
* Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website