IT TechnicianVarious Locations (London, Manchester and Birmingham)Contract£140 - £150 per day (Inside IR35)
Do you have an Enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 3 years?
Are you an experienced IT Support Technician?WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We are currently working with several schools throughout London, Birmingham and Manchester and are keen to speak to experienced IT Support Analysts.
We are looking for engineers for contracts of varying lengths, from 1 day to over 3 months.Duties may include:
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Providing high-quality technical support to staff and students
- Logging incidents and service requests
- Handling IT queries; providing advice and guidance when required
- Imaging, deploying, and maintaining laptops, PCs and tablets
- Installing, maintaining, and configuring peripheral IT equipment; including interactive whiteboards and printers
- Maintaining of network infrastructure
- Installing new software
- Managing login accounts using Active Directory; ensuring all new staff and students are set up correctly and have the correct access
- Supporting with projects when required, including migrations and equipment upgrades.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft products
- Able to use Active Directory with confidence
- Knowledge of network infrastructure
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team
This is an exciting contract opportunity to work at a support level within a school. This is a varied, exciting role with the opportunity to support with projects, particularly throughout the school holidays. Due to the role involving work within schools, an Enhanced DBS Certificate is essential.Apply now for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Dan Bungay and Beth Floyd for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.