My client are looking for a senior test engineer to assist them in a key project. You must have extensive knowledge of the implementation of industry standard testing practices whilst ensuring a core and rigid test strategy is acheived and maintained.
Rate: £300 - 325
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages (C# or Java) and SOLID design principles
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Experience on working with various Operating Systems
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Setting up production-like environment in local environment and also be able to deploy artifacts
- Design and develop test suites with Java, Selenium, TestNG framwork
- Experience in testing web services such as REST and SOAP.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven
- Experience in using test management tools like Testrail
- Experience in any bug tracking or issue tracking tool like JIRA
- Understand database structure and how to retrieve information using MYSQL or SQLServer
- Understand Customer business requirements to foresee potential issues, provide input on functional requirements and advise on design
Please ensure you send your full CV and have aviability to start within the next week.
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.