A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for Business Analyst
with experience in Trade or Transaction Reporting
on a 6
month contract basis.It will be £650
Umbrella Per Day and working in a hybrid capacity in their city of London office.Responsibilities for the role are;
- Track and analyse regulatory communications and updates across EMEA and work with the SMEs and end users to understand and document the practical implications for all associated systems and processes.
- Experience in Trade Reporting, Regulatory Reporting or Transaction reporting is a MUST!!
- Concise ongoing update and revision of the all applicable Traceability Matrixes.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the current practise and processes of departments and the organisation, including liaising with EMEA offices to identify where change is required and to ensure compliance across the region
- Identify the processes, system changes and timescales required to introduce regulatory changes and ensure the correct governance of the change process
- Work closely with the SMEs to appraise stakeholders of the potential impact of regulatory change on the service, function or system/s highlighting the options, impact and potential links between required changes on the existing infrastructure so that well informed decisions can be made.
- Stakeholder management across Front Office, Technology, Compliance and Change Management teams to ensure regulatory reporting deliverables are implemented accurately, incorporating best practice.
- Ensure all changes that could impact regulatory reporting obligations follow the defined governance and control framework.
- Communicate clearly within a multi-disciplinary team, gain consensus for the best solution and implement the required changes to maintain compliance with regulation and/or gain efficiencies. Ensure that the benefits of changes and recommendations are made clear to the relevant departments and to senior stakeholders and address any uncertainty and concern.
- Detail the appropriate business requirements and regulatory technical specification to support any changes or new requirements to ensure the bank is compliant
- Support and involve the appropriate staff and teams in the QA, testing and delivery of changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV
and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales