Backend Software Engineer London / Remote WfH to £120k
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C# .Net Core SQL) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Backend Software Engineer with experience of low latency, real-time systems? You could be progressing your career at a global FinTech in a senior, hands-on role, working on complex and interesting systems.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will design and develop new features and enhancements on real-time pricing systems collaborating with the business across the full software development lifecycle; youll be a key member of an Agile team, participating in ceremonies and taking project ownership. Theres a modern tech stack; youll predominately be coding with C# .Net Core the tech stack also encompasses Kafka, Spark Containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and Event Sourcing.
Theres a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home most of the time meeting up with colleagues once or twice a month in the London office.
- Strong C# .Net Core experience
- Good knowledge of financial products / asset classes (e.g. Equities or Derivatives)
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- You have a good knowledge of SQL (ideally including stored procedures), GIT for source control, Unit testing
- Youre collaborative and have excellent communication skills
As a Backend Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus a comprehensive benefits package and perks.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4460 to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C# .Net Core SQL) opportunity.