Treasurer CFO Banking London and Remote £(Apply online only) per day inside
We are looking for a Treasurer CFO to work in a Bank in London, the Treasurer CFO will be managing a relatively simple and small balance sheet so you will be in a senior role. The Treasurer CFO must be a qualified accountant, have treasury experience and also ALCO. Must also have a background with Banks (preferred) or Building Societies.
* Chair ALCO (Asset/Liability Committee) that seeks to maximize NII (net interest income) with respect to levels of liquidity, interest rate risk, and capital
* Determine appropriate ALCO-related risk management guidelines
* Edit related Board-approved policies, charters, frameworks and other related documents
* Facilitate annual enterprise stress testing to assess capital risk
* Manage and trade securities in the company's securities portfolio (experience in swaps is preferred)
* Oversee daily settlement of the bank's cash position