Automotive Installation Engineer
Location: Chesterfield, with regular mobile fitting (within a 30-mile radius)
Salary: £29 - £31k + Occasional Overtime
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 39 hours
Benefits: Profit Related Pay, Life Insurance Cover, Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, 23 Days Holiday (plus statutory)
We are a group of family owned and operated companies who are the leading installers of vehicle adaptations for people with disabilities or limited mobility.
Our business continues to enjoy strong growth and is committed to providing a second to none service!
AIC operates in a very niche and rewarding industry, making independent mobility accessible to all by adapting vehicles to suit each customers individual needs. With a list of over two hundred adaptations no two days are the same.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player, who is looking for an opportunity to be a part of making a difference to someone's life by improving their mobility. There is a positive, friendly and encouraging family culture across the business.
As our Automotive Installation Engineer, you will report to the Workshop Manager and:
* Provide a professional installation service for all our products.
* Travel as required to various customer and car dealership premises. A suitable vehicle and tools will be provided.
* Deal with customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
* Work to a weekly and daily schedule.
* Ensure all work is completed to the highest standard.
We will provide an excellent induction and training program and on-going full support to enable you to be successful in the role.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Automotive Mechanic or Engineer who has extensive experience of Vehicle Mechanics, Electrics and Body Structure, who has undertaken a structured training scheme or recognised Apprenticeship.
In addition to this you should:
* Be flexible and be used to working to high standards.
* Hold a recognised qualification in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or a related subject.
* Have sufficient engineering experience to carry out light fabrication work, ideally including mig welding
* Have a good understanding of auto electrical wiring systems, ideally holding an IMI level 3 Electric/Hybrid vehicle training certificate.
* Have a desire to contribute to the ongoing success of the branch.
* Have a strong ability to provide excellent customer service.
* Hold a full clean driving license.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please