ORONA's activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernization of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 100 countries , we have 250,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Number 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
We are looking for an NVQ Level 3 qualified or part qualified Lift Service Engineer to join our Service team covering the Cornwall / Devon area. As an experienced Lift Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits
* Attending lift breakdown callouts to carry out minor lift repairs
* Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients
* Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby / Callout rota.
* Solving issues across a portfolio of Orona and competitor lifting equipment and carrying out basic LG1 examinations
* Problem solving and working on your own initiative
We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
* Company vehicle
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Internal + External opportunities for training and accredited LEIA and LITS qualifications
* Access to Eye Test vouchers
* Excellent opportunities for overtime with additional call-out payments
* Awards given for long term company service
* Competitive company sick pay scheme
* Access to company recruitment referral scheme
* A minimum level of life assurance