GI Group Mansfield are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to start ASAP at a local hospital in Sutton in Ashfield with an immediate start!
The Finance Administrator is crucial in providing both admin and operational support to managers across a high-performance finance team offering both support and solutions.& providing excellent service at all times to the relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure the efficient and effective running of the business.
Temp to perm opportunity!
Hours & Pay:
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
* Payroll, processing of time-sheets
* Data Input into Payroll system nexus
* To provide key support and administration to the Finance team.
* Create and update spreadsheets
* Manage accounts both receivable and payable
* Prepare budgets
* Report on financial projections
* To undertake ad hoc projects or work in other areas as required
* To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
* To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
* To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
* To take personal responsibility for correcting customer or client service problems
* Previous experience as a Finance Administrator or Finance Assistant.
* Experience analysing and reporting within finance
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
* Good understanding of booking keeping procedures
* Demonstrate a can-do attitude towards requests/challenges
* Experience using IT Infrastructure and programmes
* Excellent communication skills
* BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR GI GROUP INCLUDE;
* ONLINE PAYSLIPS
* TEMP TO PERM ROLES AVAILABLE
* DEDICATED TEAM IN MANSFIELD
* HOLIDAY PAY
If you feel that this is the role for you, please contact our office on (phone number removed) or click apply today!