This is a fantastic opportunity to be a Project Accountant. The company have just made an acquisition and they need someone to come on board and lead on the integration. I need someone who has done something similar before and is comfortable within the M&A and integration space. Client Details
My client works in the pharmaceutical arena Description
- Take full ownership of integration of newly acquired entity from Finance perspective and complete the delivery of the project tasks set by the M&A project team within agreed timetables.
- Business partnering with Finance Heads in setting up record to report processes
- Setting up a new entity, chart of accounts and sub-ledgers
- Work with (target's) local accountants to set up monthly reporting process;
- Set up annual regulatory compliance process including planning and delivery of corporate tax year end process, working closely with the Tax Team;
- Business partner with relevant department heads;
- You will be a qualified accountant with at least 6+ PQE.
- You should have previous experience with similar projects which involves setting up new entities and establishing financial policies and procedures, including setting up monthly and annual reporting timetables.
- Solid understanding of finance processes and policies required to establish effective control of a business
- Good IT skills with advance Excel skills
- Knowledge of Oracle is an advantage
- It will be particularly valuable to have worked in group finance of multi- national companies with a very good understanding of how group finance works from a best-in-class control perspective;
- You will be a confident communicator, capable of building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders across the business; You will have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet continuous deadlines;
- Strong analytical and excel skills are essential for this role;
- You should be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the company;
- You should be self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative with flexibility, resilience, and ability to adapt
The Project Accountant will be part of an initial 6-9 month contract to be extended if required Flexible working from home or at head office in Brentford