Head of Risk and Risk Management System Needed!! 3 months contract£300 A DAY!
I am currently looking for a Head of Risk and Risk Management Candidate for an NHS Trust based in South of England.
The ideal candidate should have experience in:
- Incident reporting and management system
- Investigations management
- Litigation and inquests
- Act as the Trust's expert for risk management and use their detailed knowledge to analyse levels of risk management practice across the organisation, interpreting evidence and using well-developed judgement skills to assess working practices.
- Maintain specialist knowledge of any national and local policy and best practice relating to risk management and identify the implications of associated changes for the Trust, making recommendations for change to Trust policies and processes as required.
- Manage and provide leadership to the Risk Management team, and provide direct line management to the Risk Management System Manager.
- Develop effective working relationships with clinical and corporate leads responsible for risk and risk management within their teams to ensure that risk management activities are undertaken and owned within the clinical and corporate services and that effective reporting structures are embedded to support this.
- Lead on ensuring the Trust's compliance statutory and mandatory risk management requirements, working closely with the Head of Governance and Quality.
- Support the Deputy Director of Governance and Risk in the production of any required Board and Committee reports/ briefing papers.
- Routinely report to the Deputy Director of Governance and Risk any significant matters of concern, which may have a material effect on the reputation of the Trust
- Contribute to the overall governance and risk improvement agenda, alongside the Delivering Excellence Framework.
- Contribute to regional risk management networks / groups across the health and social care system to enable shared learning and development.
- Support and participate in-house training/ induction for staff, to ensure they are effective and efficient in the use of the Trust Risk Management systems.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all members of the Risk Management system team are skilled, effective, resilient and proactive in supporting the implementation of Trust Risk Strategy and risk management systems across the Trust.
- Ensure that auditing of the risk and risk management system is undertaken to support future learning and development.
If you or anyone you know are interested in the role, please apply and I'll give you a call!
Anymore information, please do email me on
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales