Supporter Retention ManagerFareShareCentral London£38,000
Charity People are delighted to have partnered with a FareShare in their search for a Supporter Retention Manager. This is a newly created, influential role and an opportunity to grow and shape a team very much at the start of its journey. During a time when the cost-of-living crisis is spiralling, this role will have a huge impact in touching thousands, possibly millions, of people's lives.
FareShare are a national network of charitable food redistributors, made up of 18 independent organisations. Together, they take good quality surplus food from right across the food industry and get it to almost 10,000 front-line charities and community groups. The COVID-19 pandemic has shone a spotlight on the issue of food security in the UK and with it the charity's ability to get food to vulnerable communities. During 2021, they distributed 120 million meals reaching over 1 million people.Benefits & Culture
- Growing, supportive and ambitious fundraising team
- Central office location near Westminster / Victoria with hybrid working
- Hybrid Working OfferedThe Role
The role of Supporter Retention Manager is a newly created role focussing on delivering first-rate supporter stewardship at all stages with the overall expected outcome of increased supporter engagement with a direct impact on medium and long-term giving. You will work closely with the Supporter Acquisition Manager (Individual Giving), the Senior Mass Participation Manager and the wider Fundraising team and will play a pivotal role in developing a seamless supporter journey and proactively create opportunities for planned giving.
Your role will involve taking ownership of FareShare's Supporter Retention and Engagement strategies, maximising opportunities for cross-team campaigns, developing and implementing continuous test and learn strategies and developing the Gifts in Wills fundraising programme. Furthermore, you will take a lead on the delivery of appeals to warm Individual Giving audiences at all stages from initial briefs to data selection and post-campaign analysis.The Candidate
- Previous experience of developing and managing supporter retention programmes
- Demonstrable track record in planning, implementing and managing multi-channel direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of supporter care both at a practical and a strategic level
- Experience of briefing agencies and working with marketing teams
- Knowledge of latest trends and best practice of supporter stewardship
- Able to demonstrate being a team player, an ability to work analytically and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Charity People are managing all applications; interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
in the first instance.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.