Are you a commercial professional seeking a new opportunity? If so, then you may be interested in this vacancy. This is a fantastic interim opportunity to join a large public sector organisation as an assistant commercial manager.Role Overview:
In this role as assistant commercial manager, you will support the commercial managers to ensure robust contract administration and controls for contracted works and services within a defined asset group. Working within the Chief Operating Officer's team, you will ensure all commercial activities are conducted in accordance with corporate governance and procedures.Responsibilities:
- Contract Management
- Analyse and capture contract data in support of management decisions regarding payment, variation or termination.
- Contract Administration
- Monitor and report on contract costs; collate data to enable evaluation of supplier performance; prepare and analyse data in support of disputes management and claims; support Commercial Managers to take action in line with contractual remedies.
- Cost Management
- Collate contract data to enable updates to forecasts of external expenditure.
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Track and support supplier issues
- Working in a commercial environment
- Handling commercial data
- Previous experience of applying effective contract administration.
If you are a commercial professional seeking a new opportunity, apply now to avoid disappointment!Please note - due to volume of responses, I can only accept candidates that meet al the criteria. Therefore, please accept my apologies if you do not hear from me within 7 days.