Staff Partners Mental Health are recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) / Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD's) with NHS / Private Hospital Experience to work with a large Private Mental Health provider in the Nottinghamshire Area
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding care? Our client provides assessment and intervention for individuals living with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. They are looking for Nurses to join their team and deliver the best quality of care within their wards.
The service primarily provides support and care for those detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those who have behaviours perceived as challenging, or who have significant difficulties with social engagement. The hospital is equipped to provide different levels of support dependent on individual's needs, with 3 separate living areas all with en-suite facilities.
As a nurse within this hospital, you would work collaboratively with others to smoothly transition individuals back into the community, close to friends and family.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
* Work closely with the management team to develop the service audit & improve quality
* Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
* Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
* Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare
What can we offer you?
* £19.60 to £24.20 per hour salary
* Weekly Pay
* As many shifts as you would like - working around you and your schedule
* Flexibility and guaranteed shifts
* On-going position
* Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
* Fast-Track Registration
* Training & Support
* Excellent Referral Bonus
Is this the role for you?
* An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number
* The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
* A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
* A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
* Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
* PMVA/MAPA Training
* 1-year NHS experience
* Be required to work flexible hours
We have shifts available on an ongoing basis, both Long Days and Nights so we are able to work around your current schedule and commitments.
If you would like to work with an agency that truly cares, has an in depth understanding of your profession and access to a wide range of vacancies across the UK, then please get in touch and join the Staff Partners family today.
*We offer referral and first shift bonuses