QC Legal is delighted to be working with a top 100 global law firm
in their search for Banking and Finance lawyers between 2-5 PQE
. The firm is expanding the team due to an uptick of instructions. The team is consistently recognised for its expert knowledge of the market and its in-depth specialisms.
You will be surrounded by exceptionally strong Partners and Associates that are often recognised by the Legal 500 and Chambers
.The firm offers a warm collaborative environment which will allow a junior lawyer to progress and excel.Role and Responsibilities
What you will bring to the table:
- You will be expected to act nationally and internationally for high-profile lenders and borrowers. You will be advising on (non-exhaustive), lender side borrowings, private credit funds (tech lending), AIM listed borrower side work, real estate finance, TMT Finance, Growth Finance and Venture Debt.
- Possible work includes advising big name banks on revolving facilities, acting for PLCs and debt facilities.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development within both your team and the wider firm.
What's on the table for you:
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge, the ambition to learn and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Have the ambition to learn and succeed within the firm and participate in wider business development.
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm's business development.
How to Apply
- A competitive salary of up to £85,000
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
- Click the 'Apply Now' button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.