FJR Finance are currently recruiting for an Interim Payroll Manager for a leading organisation based in Manchester City Centre for 6 months to help out with projectThe Role
The Interim Payroll Manager is a pivotal role within the finance function and to the wider business. You will work closely with the Finance Manager to assist in the running the team and maintain strong financial controls. You will also be heavily involved in the development of improving processes to enhance the departments contribution the company.
This role will ideally suit someone with month end experience, dealt with projects, speak to non-finance and someone who is keen to develop with an exciting and growing business.Key Responsibilities:
- Experienced Payroll Senior Manager
- Excellent understanding of Pension / HMRC / RTI reporting processes within a payroll Environment
- Ability to Manage a large team through change and implementing processes.
- Coach and mentor key individuals within the team.
- Manage a team through SLA's and KPI's.
- Run and manage the whole payroll process
You are a motivated, pro-active individual who works on their own initiative and that can work in a flexible, evolving and changing environment. You should be keen to develop, get stuck in, take accountability with a positive 'can-do' mentality.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Payroll Manager
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems to improve processes
- Must be able to communicate effectively face-to-face and virtually
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong systems knowledge
- Be immediately available/1 weeks notice
The Interim Payroll Manager will be paid a day rate between £250 - £300 per day (Dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits. The role will be a mixture of home working and potentially in the office.