We are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher to join a fun, innovative secondary school based in South West London. The ideal candidate will be positive, creative and compassionate. They will have experience delivering lessons to pupils with SEN and have a successful track record of impacting positively upon student wellbeing and progress .
As an SEN Teacher you will have a clear understanding of the needs your pupils may have and a desire to have a positive and lasting impact on the young people you support.Role Details:
The ideal candidate will have:
- South West London
- 1/2 days per week
- Flexible working arrangements can be discussed
- £200 - £250 per day
Extra benefits with ASEND:
- Previous experience of working in a school setting.
- QTS or equivalent.
- A number of strategies to use with SEN pupils.
- An ability to make a good rapport with pupils.
- Great communication skills.
- An ability to adapt and think on their feet.
- Some experience, training or qualifications in Literacy support.
- Training opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge in the fields of teaching and SEND
- Access to and support from our team of SEN Specialists.
As part of the ASEND team you will be joining an exciting and experienced team of specialists who have a strong dedication to SEN in all areas.About ASEND
ASEND is a highly specialist SEND business, placing dedicated SEND professionals in schools and services throughout the UK.
We were established in 2011 with the aim of supplying the education sector with the expert SEND staff it needs, and have since had success placing professionals into schools, colleges and services all over the country. We work exclusively in the field of SEND and are proud to say that our Directors all have a unique understanding of SEND recruitment through their extensive experience as teachers and leaders in the field.
We provide candidates with a unique range of training and support - when you work through ASEND you are part of our team and have our expertise and experience to support you and further your career.