We are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to cover a 3 month contract (possibly longer) Please read on for more information and to apply!
We are currently looking for an Senior Accounts Assistant to fulfil a 3 month temporary contract for a client based in Wellingborough
Responsibilities of the Senior Accounts Assistant are:
- Month end duties including calculations, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Deal with 3rd party payroll suppliers
- Maintain the ledgers within group and statutory accounting requirements
- Liaise with other departments such as the transnational teams both locally and in London to ensure the ledgers are correct
- Ad hoc assistance with audit
- Assist with stat accounts under GAAP across Europe
- Flag any issues to the Financial Accountant to support minimisation of risks
- Provide ad hoc cover to the wider finance team and assist in projects
- Maintain the general ledger for multiple entities across the EMEA region.
This role is being offered on a 3 month temporary contract with the potential to extend.
The role offers hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office and offers an hourly rate of up to £25 depending on experience.