An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Account Lead to join a public sector organisation based in East London.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of successfully leading on the development of a communication programme in a large complex political organisation. The successful applicant will have experience working with Elected Members, residents and similar stakeholders.
This role is an interim post initially until October 2022 and is paying £320.34 per day PAYE and £405.07 per day Umbrella.
Key duties will include:
- To act as a senior dedicated customer interface accountable for Communications and Campaigns performance and service provision to councillors and senior officers, providing strategic advice on innovative audience focused communications with promote the organisation's reputation
- Coordinating all the resources of the Communications and Campaigns team to develop and deliver specialist communications services that enable stakeholders and customers to engage with and make informed use of the services, to instigate behavioural change
- Establish a programme of regular engagement with senior officers, partners and stakeholders: undertaking discussions from the early stages of policy and service development to identify communications implications and reputational risks; explaining and negotiating communications strategy and plans
- Actively contribute to the development of the organisation's communications and campaigns strategy and underpinning plans
- Provide input to the design and implementation of priority communications and campaign programmes
- Accountable for effective delivery of priority communications and campaigns projects: matrix-managing beyond direct team to make sure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Look outside of the organisation to identify innovative approaches to communications and opportunities for income generation
- Strategically plan and implement marketing campaigns, consultations and public affairs
- Collaborate on projects and initiatives, contributing creatively and innovatively to the style, ton and image
- To provide strategic advice, communications risk mitigation and crisis management to the project teams and stakeholders as necessary
- Review technologies to explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to achieve value for money and enhance communications messaging and campaigns
- To lead work across the Communications and Campaigns team to ensure an annual programme of agreed content and campaigns that actively contributes to the delivery of the organisation's communications and campaigns strategies
- Actively use and interpret feedback, evaluation, research and survey data, etc. to ensure and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and the organisation's web platforms
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy