About the Job:
Link3 Recruitment is seeking a talented and creative SEN Teaching Assistant required to start work in one of our Secondary Schools located in Nottingham, to start in September.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and energetic SEN Teaching Assistant who is committed to providing the highest quality childcare and education for children aged 11-17 years in Nottingham.
This Teaching Assistant role is full-time, Mon- Fri, consisting of 37.5 hrs per week. It starts immediately and will be ongoing until the end of the academic year.
We require a skilled and well-qualified SEN Teaching Assistant that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. A good sense of humor and the ability to relate and effectively communicate with young people are essential.
To be successful in this Teaching Assistant position, you will:
* Hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 Childcare, Learning, and Development or equivalent.
* Have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or within a School setting.
* Have a good understanding of Special Education
* Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
* Have a passion for working with children.
* This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic School setting.
* Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
* Innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
This Nottingham School is committed to offering you:
* Excellent professional development opportunities.
* A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team.
* A stimulating environment, encouraging your growth as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
* Positive and strong ethos/ mission.
* Potential progression opportunities.
* Temp to Perm contract, should you excel within this role.
* Competitive Salary.
As a minimum, all applicants must have:
* A minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Early Years, Childcare, Supporting Teaching & Learning, or Social.
* A minimum of 3 months of experience working as a Teaching Assistant or within a School setting.
* A positive approach to child development, managing behavior, and being passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching.
* Applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS checks registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believes that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest Link" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognized for our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit within this setting, apply for this role or obtain more information, click 'Apply' or call one of the Link3 Team (See company details)