*Fitness Class Instructor - St Ives, Cambridgeshire*
We are recruiting for a Fitness Class Instructors for all classes as cover or potential additional regular classes.
Our Fitness Class Instructors are vital to the success of our membership offering. As a One Leisure Fitness Class Instructor, you will welcome all customers, design and deliver high quality classes and ensure all participant's individual needs and abilities are catered for.
*Main Tasks and Responsibilities:*
* Deliver engaging and varied sessions according to the class timetable and ensure classes commence at the relevant times
* Provide options ensuring that individual customers' needs and abilities are taken into account
* Ensure bookings are managed effectively and in line with One Leisure's class booking process
* Ensure the efficient and effective operation of sessions, including equipment set-up and take-down
* Maintain own mandatory qualifications, licensing and CPD/ training and insurance requirements
*To be successful as a One Leisure Fitness Class Instructor, you will need:*
* Relevant and specific qualification for your chosen discipline (essential)
* Experience of delivering classes in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills, including listening, questioning and the ability to quickly build trust and rapport with customers
* The ability to motivate and inspire others to do better
* Be passionate about delivering the best customer service
If you would like to further your career in leisure, within your local council that is looking to make a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.