My client, a start up organisation with ties to a leading Plc is at its final stages before going live. I am looking to hire an Interim Head of Finance to ensure all systems and processes are in place and help them through initial stages of start up within the Renewable Energy industry. Client Details
Exciting start up within the Renewable Energy industry. Description
- Help us scale through progressive but prudent financial management and planning.
- Introduce and manage processes and controls to support and allow the scaling of our business operations working with internal and external parties.
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of the finance function (invoicing, expenses, payroll, supplier payments, VAT returns, PAYE filings and budgeting.
- Cash flow management and reporting working closely with our operations teams around collections activity.
- Overseeing the delivery of monthly management reporting processes, management accounts, monthly balance sheet reconciliations and board-level reporting.
- Experience of working in an early-stage business to set up key processes and ways of working is highly desirable.
- A genuine enthusiasm for a startup environment and energy to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- A progressive, business building mindset
- Formal accounting qualifications, ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of two years post qualification experience
A strong day rate is available for the successful candidate. The role will be hybrid working with a few days in the office in Fife. The role will need a minimum commitment of 3 months with likely extensions.