Strategic Project Consultant
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Strategic Project Consultant on a temporary basis for 5 months with possible extension. Remote working can be an option.Day rate: £250 - £350 (Inside IR35)You will:
- Programme management. Support is required to build a programme based approach to project management across the College Office including taking stock of multiple ongoing projects at College and Central University level and to develop an implementation plan for the College Strategy
- Organisational design. Support is required to evolve and develop the role of the College Office and its activities. Shaping the future of the College Office and operations to most effectively support the delivery of the College plan, evolving the College Office team to be capable and empowered to lead change.
- Governance, assurance and decision making. Support is required to review and map responsibilities and accountabilities of the College and in updating and streamlining governance, assurance and decision making with a view to ensuring the college operates a robust contemporary approach aligned to best practice, legal and central university policy and audit/ assurance frameworks.
- Data analysis. Support is required to undertake a project to identify and analyse available data related to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion across college, including but not limited to attainment gaps in undergraduate teaching and impacts of Covid on career progression with a view to building experimental approaches into routine practice.
- Programme management experience,
- Governance and assurance
- Data analysis