£80,000 - £90,000Location:
Bristol, United Kingdom
A Nuclear Engineering company is looking for a Project Manager in which case you will be reporting to the business unit manager.Role:
- Has overall responsibility for the safe and timely delivery of the project within the agreed target cost and schedule, with high levels of productivity.
- Ensures that the project execution plans and objectives are managed, controlled, and delivered in an effective manner.
- Ensures that the comprehensive, accurate reporting of the project status is provided and presented regularly to the project stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with the Safety and Quality requirements of the company.
- Provides overall leadership to the project team and ensures that the key deliverables of the project are highly visible, and continually reinforced throughout the project team.
- Motivates and inspires the project team to meet and exceed the company's expectations.
- Engineering Degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Management.
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager in the field of industry.
- Fluent in French.
Click apply or speak to Henry Hodson for the full details at email@example.com